In this contemporary fiction book, All That it Takes, by Nicole Deese, Val has accepted a new job from her friend Molly and it means she will be moving with her son,Tucker from Alaska to Washington. After a house deal falls through she has to look at renting an apartment so they have a place to live. The apartment just happens to be owned by Molly’s twin brother Miles.
Unexpected things happen to both Val and Miles and it means a lot of re-adjusting for them and a lot of risk taking. The characters are real and you just might associate with some of them.
I was sent these books to review from the Nuts About Books program at Graf-Martin Communications and Baker Publishing Group. After reading the books are donated to the Christian thrift store, the local library, shared with friends or left in little free libraries for others to enjoy.
More reviews from Nuts About Books:
- All That it Takes by Nicole Deese
- All’s Fair in Love and Christmas by Sarah Monzon
- Elysium Tide by James T Hannibal
- Food Triggers by Amanda Lia
- Sea Glass Cottage by Irene Hannon
- The Master Craftsman by Kelli Stuart
- The Souls of Lost Lake by Jaime Jo Wright
- Until Leaves Fall in Paris by Sarah Sundin
- The Sound of Light by Sarah Sundin
- You Make it Fell Like Christmas by Toni Shiloh
Make your own bookmark