This book is set in two timelines, the present-day timeline is through Wren Blythe and the past day timeline is through Ava Coons.
Ava was accused of murdering her family when she was only thirteen years old. In the present day Wren joins in the search for a missing girl. The book is a combination of a thriller, a mystery, intrigue, suspense and it makes the book a compelling read. Both Ava and Wren get more than they bargained for in the search for the truth.
This is a book you will want to read without putting it down.
I was sent these books to review from the Nuts About Books program at Graf-Martin Communications and Baker Publishing Group. After reading the books are donated to the Christian thrift store, the local library, shared with friends or left in little free libraries for others to enjoy.
More reviews from Nuts About Books:
- All That it Takes by Nicole Deese
- All’s Fair in Love and Christmas by Sarah Monzon
- Elysium Tide by James T Hannibal
- Food Triggers by Amanda Lia
- Sea Glass Cottage by Irene Hannon
- The Master Craftsman by Kelli Stuart
- The Souls of Lost Lake by Jaime Jo Wright
- Until Leaves Fall in Paris by Sarah Sundin
- The Sound of Light by Sarah Sundin
- You Make it Fell Like Christmas by Toni Shiloh